(Newser) For weeks, speculation has been swirling that Beyonce is pregnant again, and now TMZ thinks it has near-definitive proof in the form of "breaking news." Bey just canceled a Belgium concert due to "dehydration and exhaustion," or, as TMZ puts it, "What you tell the media when you don't want to tell the truth." Her rep says Beyonce is waiting for "word from her doctors" before making further decisions. More pregnancy "proof" that has been emerging, plus the inevitable naysayers:
- "Music insiders" told the New York Post that Beyonce is indeed pregnant, and the newspaper points out that at the Met Gala, she wore a conveniently high-waisted gown. (The paper also claims that blogs have been posting pictures of "what looks like a baby bump from recent tour dates.")
- The New York Daily News points out that Beyonce banned photographers from her current world tour, which also fueled speculation.
- E! has a plethora of hints, among them: Beyonce's rep is remaining mum on the matter rather than denying the pregnancy outright; Bey just recently talked about wanting more kids; and she didn't drink any alcohol at the Met Gala.
- And last week MediaTakeOut, which you should probably take with a grain of salt or 12, reported that a "QUASI-OFFICIAL member of Bey's team" confirmed she is pregnant.
- But Us Weekly's sources say psssshaw to all that. "This rumor again? Don't be silly," says one.