DUANE READE BROADWAY VIP EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY: The Duane Reade Broadway VIP Experience Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York who are 18 years of age or older the time of entry. Employees of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. (“Sponsor”), KTU FM (“Administrator”) and their “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Coca-Cola Bottlers, Honest Tea, Inc., Duane Reade, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion) and the immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York and where prohibited by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes online entry page may be accessed via a Quick Response (“QR”) Code (the “Code”) scan using a wireless device with a built-in camera and QR Code reader application and via online. Sweepstakes stats on 9/29/13 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 10/26/13 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
- TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to access the online entry page as follows:
A) FOR ONLINE ENTRY PAGE VIA QR CODE SCAN: To enter using this method, your wireless device must have a built-in camera and you must download a QR code reader application. Using your web-enabled wireless device, open the QR code scan application and scan the QR code. You will then be directed to an on-line entry form. Note: You must have a data service plan for your wireless device with your wireless service provider to link to the promotional website and mobile entry page. Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes via their wireless device may be charged according to their data plan; entrants should contact their carriers for rate details.
B) TO ENTER VIA ONLINE: Log on to http://ktu.com/HonestBroadway click on the Sweepstakes icon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the on-line entry form.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, per day
- RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 10/28/13 from among all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone, email or mail. Decisions of the judges are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries.
- PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – one (1) $1,000 Broadway.com Gift Card, one (1) $500 Limousine Voucher and $500 in spending money. ARV: $2,000. Gift Card and Voucher are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen gift card or voucher. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- GENERAL RULES: No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the retail value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of their respective prize winnings. Winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form within ten (10) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their Promotional Participants to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, their Promotional Participants, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of the acceptance or use of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and their Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a users ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. All materials become exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” and any damage made to the Web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/ submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to exceed or manipulate the entry specifications and/or limitations, including by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of script, macro or any other automated system to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and all such entries will be void.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Bethesda, Maryland or the appropriate Maryland State Court with primary jurisdiction over Bethesda, Maryland; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
- WIN LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 11/30/13, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Duane Reade Broadway VIP Experience Sweepstakes Winners List, 4827 Bethesda Ave. Bethesda, MD 20814 to be received by 10/31/13.
- SPONSOR: Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., 200 E Basse Rd, San Antonio, TX 78209
ADMINISTRATOR: KTU-FM, 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013.