Celebs are used to living a particular lifestyle. And that means when they want something, they get it – no matter how odd, demanding or straight-up ridiculous the request. Here are some of the most demanding celebs and their weird dressing room requests:
- Taylor Swift: T Swift likes to fill her dressing room up with what seem to be "break-up foods" – Butter, Twizzlers, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Welch's Grape Juice, two pints of Ben & Jerry's (Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Brownie Frozen Yogurt) Starbucks, an avocado and Smart Water.
- Lady Gaga: Gaga needs her dressing room to be fully stocked with wine, a humidifier, a DVD player, Red Bull Light with ice, unscented candles, veggie hot dogs, an entire smoothie station and a mannequin with pink hair down there.
- Mariah Carey: Mariah must have drapes everywhere, a steady room temperature of 75 degrees, warm fried chicken, melon-flavored Gatorade, sugar-free gum, vanilla scented candles, white roses, protein shakes, and bottles of water at the 75 degree room temperature.
- Rihanna: RiRi absolutely needs a leopard or cheetah throw rug that is clean enough for her to walk on barefoot, white tulips without any other foliage in small, square, clear glass vases, 6 candles and the room has to be cloaked in dark drapes.
- Eminem: The rapper's dressing room sounds like every tween boy's dream – Lunchables, soda, dumbells, jumbo shrimp, banana peppers, Red Bull (both sugar-free and regular), bottled water and two loaves of bread – one white and the other wheat. (CollegeCandy)