Trending

 

Amanda Bynes' dog accidentally soaked in gasoline

JUST ADDED: 5 Seconds of Summer will be rocking the stage at this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival Village in Las Vegas! The band sat down with Ryan Seacrest to break the news. Click here to buy your tickets now, before they sell out!

 

Check out the full lineup for this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival

 

 

Amanda Bynes' dog accidentally soaked in gasoline

(TMZ) - Amanda Bynes accidentally drenched her pet Pomeranian with gasoline while building a fire in a residential neighborhood ... then raced to a nearby liquor store to clean the pooch ... and TMZ has the bizarre footage. 

The surveillance video - taken inside the liquor store - begins minutes after Bynes allegedly used a canister of gasoline to fuel a fire outside a random elderly woman's home in Thousand Oaks, CA around 8:38 PM on Monday night. 

At 8:39 PM ... Bynes can be seen bursting into the liquor store and darting straight for a restricted  "employees only" area - while holding the dog in her outstretched arms. 

The cashier - sensing something was wrong - rushed out from behind the register and chased after Bynes to see what she was doing. 

TMZ spoke to the owner of the store who says the cashier detected a strong odor of gasoline and observed Bynes attempting to rinse off the dog in a sink in the back area. 

TMZ reports as soon as the cashier confronted Bynes, she "freaked out" and left the store without further incident.

Moments later, cops located Amanda and placed her on a 5150 psychiatric hold believing she could pose a danger to herself and/or others. 

As for the dog, its current whereabouts are unknown.



READ MORE: TMZ

Photo Credit Getty Images

 

More Articles

 

103.5 KTU is an iHeartRadio Station

© 2014 iHeartMedia, Inc.

*